E-Bike Review: SCOTT Strike vs Genius eRide eMTBs
Built for performance with Swiss precision and head-turning aesthetics, SCOTT eMTBs are a favorite among the mountain bikers on our team. The big question... how do you choose between the Genius and Strike eRide models? Let's dive in!
- Bosch Gen 4 CX Motor with assist up to 20 mph and 5 modes
- 625Wh Battery with a 500Wh Range Booster Option
- TwinLoc Suspension System - the most efficient bike handling in any riding situation with the flip of a switch on your handlebars
- 27.5" and 29" Wheel Compatibility
The Genius touts a "performance" riding position - it's more aggressive and forward-leaning toward the handlebars to get more power from your glutes.
- 160mm Front Travel and 150mm Rear Travel
The Strike was built with a "comfort" riding position - it's more upright keeping the weight of your torso off your arms and wrists and requires less core work. SCOTT made a few simple tweaks on the Strike to achieve this:
- Higher handlebar
- 140MM of Front and Rear Travel
- Ergonomic grips and saddle
Now the real question is... which will you choose?!
These SCOTT eMTB's are In Stock Now.
Shop all SCOTT eMTB's here.
Can't decide? We're here to help you find the perfect e-bike for your needs. Answer a few questions here and we'll guide you on your journey to Riding Happy!
We're also available from 9am-5pm PST:
- Call 541.386.6086
- Text 541.293.1308
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org