Cold Weather E-Bike Tips
Temps are dropping, but that doesn't mean your comfort and miles on the bike should! Amy is here with a few quick cold weather tips to keep you AND your battery riding happy through the winter months.
1. Lower your tire pressure for maximum traction on wet or icy roads or trails.
2. Upgrade to winter-specific tires. Psst... our Service Department will gladly assist you with this!
3. The battery can lose capacity at low temperatures, which in turn can limit the bike's range. Store your electric bike (or just the battery!) at room temperature.
We're always happy to answer your questions about our favorite topic: e-bikes!
- Call us at 541-386-6086 / 888-509-4210
- Email us at email@example.com
- Text us by clicking the blue circle at the bottom right of the page