You save: $600.00!
Tern Transporteur Rack
I bought this bike to replace a Gocycle GS. There is a lot to like about the Cube
1. Superb build quality: the welds are smooth, the frame is very solid, and all this is evident in the stable and quiet ride.
2. Bosch mid drive motor is provides power very naturally. You get the feeling that the motor is helping you pedal. Unlike hub motor bikes where you feel the motor is pulling you along.
3. Excellent range: I can easily get 70 miles of range on a combination of eco and tour modes.
4. Competitive pricing: its about $300-$1500 cheaper than Tern/R&M/Flyer bikes with similar specs.
My main complaints are
1. The bike is a bit heavy. To be fair, the weight is comparable to other 20-inch mid drive bikes.
2. Would prefer an internal gear hub and belt drive.
Love this bike and the buttery suspension paired with the very responsive handling. Fantastic build with great components - a joy to ride!
Keeps me going. Love my Bulls bike!
Fabulous bike and support