Folding & Compact
Liquid error (templates/collection line 29): Could not find asset snippets/nw360cf-breadcrumb.liquid
Showing 1–12 of 1 results
I damaged my remote control by turning the bike upside down to work on the wheels. I was unaware that I was damaging the sensitive touch control surfaces. So I ordered a replacement. Turns out that all I had to do was clean the touch surfaces of grit and dirt for them to work again. I now have a clamp that protudes from the grips so that the bike rests upon the clamp instead of the remote, and I still have the back up remote control.
This is a well thought bag that has served me well over the last few weeks. It will hold a large bag of groceries and even has a beverage holder for a thermos. There is a hole in the bottom in case fluid gets into the bag. It collapses into a very flat form factor when not in use and has easy to use clasps with expansion capabilities. I am very happy with it, since it really turns my Tern Vektron e-bike into a utility vehicle rather than just a good way for me to get around my city.
Tern Transporteur Rack
I bought this bike to replace a Gocycle GS. There is a lot to like about the Cube
1. Superb build quality: the welds are smooth, the frame is very solid, and all this is evident in the stable and quiet ride.
2. Bosch mid drive motor is provides power very naturally. You get the feeling that the motor is helping you pedal. Unlike hub motor bikes where you feel the motor is pulling you along.
3. Excellent range: I can easily get 70 miles of range on a combination of eco and tour modes.
4. Competitive pricing: its about $300-$1500 cheaper than Tern/R&M/Flyer bikes with similar specs.
My main complaints are
1. The bike is a bit heavy. To be fair, the weight is comparable to other 20-inch mid drive bikes.
2. Would prefer an internal gear hub and belt drive.
Love this bike and the buttery suspension paired with the very responsive handling. Fantastic build with great components - a joy to ride!