- All products are added to your cart.
Riese & Müller Roadster
The Roadster combines style and speed in a comfortable, agile package. Notable features include:
- Bosch PowerPack 500Wh battery, for up to 90 miles per charge
- Suntour NCX suspension fork for terrain absorption
- Choice of motor:
- Touring, Urban & GT Urban equipped with the efficient, quiet Bosch Active Plus
- Touring HS & GT Touring HS equipped with the Bosch Performance Speed for assisted speeds up to 28mph
- Choice of gearing:
- Touring models equipped with the sporty Shimano Deore 10-speed derailleur in a traditional chain/derailleur setup
- Urban models equipped with the electronic Shimano Alfine Di2 11-speed hub gear with coasting and the low-maintenance Gates carbon belt drive
- Choice of accessories:
- Rear carrier comes standard on GT Urban, GT Touring HS and Touring HS models
- Front carrier can be optionally added to any model
- High-quality Magura MT4 disc brakes
- Integrated front and rear lights, and ABUS Cafe frame lock
- Narrow Schwalbe tires
In a sentence... a classic racing bike reborn, for riders looking for a sleek, eye-catching ride that will take them through town and country.
Ready to ride? See our in-stock Riese & Müller bikes here, available for immediate purchase and shipping. Your Riese & Müller will arrive almost fully assembled, saving you up to $200 in build costs. Please allow 3-5 business days for our mechanics to expertly pack your bike and get it out the door.
Don't see what you're looking for? We've got bikes arriving daily, and it's likely your dream bike is on the way if it's not already in stock! Give us a call at 888-509-4210 and we'll fill you in on upcoming deliveries or help configure an order for you that will leave you grinning from ear to ear. Typical delivery time frames from Germany are 6-8 weeks, and we promise it's worth it.