E-Bike Spotlight: Gazelle Arroyo C8 and C7
Best e-bike for your hiney, back and shoulders? The brand new Arroyo keeps it comfy as heck! Thanks to its easy-access low-step frame, relaxed upright geometry, high capacity battery, and powerful motor, this cruiser-style commuter deserves a standing ovation.
- Serious get-up-and-go Bosch Active Line Plus motor with 50 Nm of torque up to 20 mph
- 500 Wh high capacity Powertube battery for a jaw-dropping 70 miles maximum range
- Suspension seat post and wide, puncture-resistant tires for a buttery ride even when the going gets rough
- Hydraulic disc brakes and integrated lighting system make safety a priority
- An iconic cruiser design with modern features in true Gazelle fashion
What are the model differences?
1. Gazelle Arroyo C8
The C8 boasts a durable 8-speed Shimano Nexus hub for smooth shifting, a lightweight suspension internal front fork with 30mm of squish, and a snazzy "Fendervision" integrated headlight system.
2. Gazelle Arroyo C7
This model features a 7-speed Shimano Nexus hub gearing system along with 40 mm of suspension thanks to the telescopic fork. The Trelock Veo 50 headlight guides your way when the sun's elsewhere.