E-Bike Spotlight: Gazelle Arroyo C8 and C7
Best e-bike for your hiney, back and shoulders? The brand new Arroyo keeps it comfy as heck! Thanks to its easy-access low-step frame, relaxed upright geometry, high capacity battery, and powerful motor, this cruiser-style commuter deserves a standing ovation.
- Serious get-up-and-go Bosch Active Line Plus motor with 50 Nm of torque up to 20 mph
- 500 Wh high capacity Powertube battery for a jaw-dropping 70 miles maximum range
- Suspension seat post and wide, puncture-resistant tires for a buttery ride even when the going gets rough
- Hydraulic disc brakes and integrated lighting system make safety a priority
- An iconic cruiser design with modern features in true Gazelle fashion
What are the model differences?
1. Gazelle Arroyo C8
The C8 boasts a durable 8-speed Shimano Nexus hub for smooth shifting, a lightweight suspension internal front fork with 30mm of squish, and a snazzy "Fendervision" integrated headlight system.
Shop the Gazelle Arroyo C8 $3,699
2. Gazelle Arroyo C7
This model features a 7-speed Shimano Nexus hub gearing system along with 40 mm of suspension thanks to the telescopic fork. The Trelock Veo 50 headlight guides your way when the sun's elsewhere.
Shop the Gazelle Arroyo C7 $3,299
We're here to help you find the perfect e-bike for your needs. Come by our Hood River shop for a test ride or reach out for a consultation by
- Phone 541.386.6086
- Text 541.293.1308
- Email email@example.com